Make A Reservation
Submit a request for priority seating
Hungry’s offers a classic yet modern experience known for our healthy comfort food and family friendliness. From baby showers, rehearsal dinners, corporate happy hours, birthdays and more, Hungry’s offers the perfect environment and culinary offerings for a variety of occasions.
For other private or semi-private event locations, please feel free to check out NextDoor at our Memorial location or Upstairs at our Rice Village location.
To submit a reservation request, please complete the form below and a reservation manager will be in touch with you shortly to confirm details and availability for your preferred date.
We will always do our very best to accommodate you! Please note:
- You may have a short wait once you arrive at the restaurant, while we prepare your table.
- We require credit cards to hold tables for groups of 10 or more. No specific area can be guaranteed, but we will always do our best to accommodate your requests.
- 3/4 of your party must be present and on time to seat you table.
- We can only hold a table up to 15 minutes past the reservation time during our peak dining hours. At which point a present party will be seated.
- There is a $2 cake cutting fee (per person – maximum charge of $30) to bring an outside dessert. Unfortunately no additional tables can be provided for gifts and desserts.
- We allow up to 6 equal split payments for large groups, no split checks for groups larger than 10 guests.
- Gratuity of 20% will automatically be added for tables of 6 or more
- Parties of 20 or more people may require a private room reservation to accommodate group size.
Thank you for your interest in Hungry’s.
Book Your Hungry's Rice Village Reservation
Book Your Hungry's Memorial Drive Reservation
For parties of more than 10 guests, please submit a reservation below.